Thursday, June 24, 2010

Welcome to the Ocean State


My goal is to explore all the nooks and crannies of my beloved state. Rhode Island gets a bad rap for being the smallest among the 50, but it has so many hidden treasures. I plan on going out to a new place and posting my findings on a weekly basis.

A little about me. I am almost 30, a female, a mother and a wife. I have lived in Rhode Island all my life and believe myself truly in love with it. I was driven around the state by my father and uncle for as long as I can remember trying to find the strangest of the strange. I want to continue that tradition for my own child. There is no better time to start. Summertime in the Ocean State is a magical place filled with the scent of the briny air, the taste of Del's and the sounds of children playing in the street. This is where I will begin my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment